Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Norton Cinema?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpdVol's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Norton Cinema?

    Are there still plans for the new movie cinema in Norton?? I haven't heard much talk about it. Just wondering.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    I have seen a little bit of work going on down there but not near as much as I would have anticipated for what they were going to have to do, especially if they were trying to get it open by the end of summer. Of course, most of it is inside work so you don't see anything. I hope it is still a go.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    It will most likely end up like everything else. Big flashy announcement, then just a flash in the pan.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    I think it's went from 9 screens to 7. It's supposed to be done in mid fall.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    Yeah, I heard it was dropped to 7 because 9 cut into the arcade space.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheDawgs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, I heard it was dropped to 7 because 9 cut into the arcade space. </div></div>




    They dropped the screens because of this?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    I'd love to know how they're going to fit 7-9 or even 3 theatres in that little building. I guess the theatres are going to be the size of my living room.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema?

    Sorry to sound stupid but which building will it be going in?
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •